Covid19 Guidelines - Effective July 24th
As per the new government guidelines we now ask for you to wear a mask when entering our office. We will only allow 2 people in at 1 time ideal by appointment only. If you wish to browse through our properties you can do so on www.ddlgestates.co.uk or alternatively our touchscreen TV outside the office is not open for browsing.
Property Viewing Guidelines
· Only 2 people from the same house hold can view at one time
· We will open all doors and cupboards where necessary
· Mask and gloves have to be warn ( no scarfs for face coverings)
· Restrictions are in place who can view
· You will be asked if you have been in contact or around anyone that you know who have had the virus.
Before the viewing your estate agent will confirm with you in that you have appropriate protective equipment. If you do not confirm prior to the viewing, your estate agent may cancel the appointment. Our members are working to best practice guidance which outlines the equipment all parties involved should use during viewings, including gloves and face coverings.
This guidance is designed to protect everyone involved with property viewings. It is important that you work with your estate agent and use the appropriate PPE to ensure everyone’s safety.
Thank you for your understanding :)